How to solve the air source heat pump hot water unit corrosion problem
With the application and popularization of air source heat pump products, more and more people are concerned about the maintenance of air source heat pump related products. Recently, there are many air source heat pump water heater customer consultation heat pump experts, how to solve the air source heat pump hot water unit corrosion problem?
As the air source heat pump hot water unit is generally installed on the roof, perennial wind and rain, especially in some cities in China air pollution and serious acid rain, coastal areas in the air more salt, some units use 1 to 2 years has been rusty, serious Reduce unit life. Therefore, in the purchase of equipment on this issue need to pay more attention.
In order to prevent air source heat pump hot water unit is corroded, in the purchase should pay attention to the following:
1. roof, floor with stainless steel plate, frame with aluminum alloy, panel with galvanized sheet, the surface treated with zinc phosphate and then roasted polyester paint;
2. the roof for the stainless steel, the bottom plate for the galvanized steel surface coated with epoxy resin, the frame for the aluminum alloy, the panel with galvanized steel, the surface spray PVC surface layer;
3. stainless steel frame with aluminum alloy panel, roof, floor with anti-corrosion treatment of galvanized steel.
4. the unit's roof, floor, frame, panel all made of stainless steel;
5. the framework for the general angle, channel galvanized treatment, panel, roof and other paint with steel or color plate;
Air source heat pump water heater assembly screws, nuts and auxiliary metal materials, are galvanized or treated with stainless steel.