How to clean air source heat pump
Water chiller heat pump technology since its introduction in China, followed by from south to north, from hot water to the cooling of the heating line. Currently on the market mainstream air source heat pump products are two types - air source water heater and air conditioner to warm one machine, air source water heater has commercial household, such as separate, air-conditioning to warm one machine is air-source heat pump as a cold source, The two kinds of central air conditioning and floor heating organic combination of products, so the air-source heat pump cleaning knowledge, we also divided into two parts: air-source water heater cleaning and air-conditioning to warm the one machine cleaning.
First, let's look at how to clean the air source water heater:
1. The first part of the tank cleaning
1) first cut off the power, turn off the inlet valve, open the safety valve to discharge pressure, no water flow out, close all the outlet valve;
2) Use a wrench to remove the safety valve's drain pipe and pair of wires together, then open the drain hole wire plug, connect the drain pipe and the wire to the drain hole (the other end of the drain pipe is placed at the sewer port), open any water outlet Valve, for sewage
3) Drainage pipe clear water that the liner has been drained, all the parts back into place. Note: The sewage process should open the inlet valve a few times, flush the bottom of the liner.
The second part of the heat pump host cleaning, and air conditioning to warm the host machine cleaning is similar to the last, we say.
Second, air-conditioning to warm one machine cleaning, mainly related to central air conditioning, water heating system and heat pump host. Let's look at the central air conditioning, mainly for fan coil cleaning.
1. Methods: dry cleaning method and wet cleaning method. Dry cleaning method: vacuum cleaning. Wet cleaning method: vacuum cleaning and bio-environmental agents combined.
2. The object: air inlet, filter, outlet, hairdryer, table cooler, motor surface, water tray.
3. Cleaning steps:
A. Enter the scene for test machine, record the operating conditions, and then turn off the power;
B. Cover cloth with cloth around the object to prevent dust and cleaning fluid splashing;
C. The filter removed, the cloth shop in the ceiling above the coil below, so as to avoid liquid splashed wet ceiling. Turn off the motor power, remove the fan;
D. The filter, fan to the designated location for cleaning. Use brush to brush the dust on the outer surface of the motor, clean the aluminum fin of the cooler with a cleaning agent and rinse it with a small high-pressure water jet, and then clean it to clean the water receiving tray;
E. The fan to get the original place, tighten the screws, then tighten the power cord, and then remove the drape, wipe clean out of the grille, fitted with filter;
F. Start the fan coil motor, run 1-2min, observe the operation is normal.
Let us look at the air conditioning to warm one machine at the other end of the water system to warm the cleaning
1. Clean water: This is a very simple and convenient non-professional cleaning methods, do not need to go a long way, do not need any chemicals with non-corrosive process, but there are also incomplete problem.
2. With chemical cleaning: This method can be more effective cleaning of clean pipe wall dirt, but the cost is higher. At the same time, chemical agents have some damage to the wall of the floor heating, which will result in the shortened life span of man.
3. High-pressure projectile cleaning: This is one of the most thorough cleaning methods, that is, using a launcher to inject a sponge into the pipe and wipe the pipe wall with high-speed movement of sponge bullets. However, the higher risk of pipe wall safety, professional requirements are relatively high, the average family will not be used.
4. High-pressure pulse cleaning: the current adoption rate is higher than a physical cleaning method. This cleaning method is only the use of gas and water mixed media impact pipeline, the effect is obvious, without affecting the secondary cleaning, is very user-approved.
The last part of the host cleaning, which is more important part of the air source water heater and air conditioning to warm the host machine can follow the following cleaning steps:
1. Heat pump host cleaning must first stop operation;
2. Air-source heat pump unit cleaning should include three parts;
A. Pipeline filter cleaning, the first pipe on the Y-type filter removed, the filter filter impurities rinse, and then put back in place.
B. Evaporator part of the cleaning, the first special heat pump fin cleaning agent proportionally and water deployment evenly sprayed onto the evaporator Wait (5-10) minutes on the evaporator impurities and the evaporator off, and then high pressure water spray on the evaporation Rinse.
C. Condenser (set change) cleaning, first citric acid detergent and water in proportion to the deployment. Circulation cleaning is done by using a water pump and a citric acid detergent and a condenser that have already been prepared. Cycle a certain time to drain. Then use tap water and condenser (to change) to carry on the circulation cleaning. Circulate (5-10) minutes to drain tap water and repeat with tap water (2-4).