Foshan Guangteng New Energy Co., Ltd. has been committed to the
development, production, marketing and after-sales service
of heat pump since founded in 2003,
and granted as credit business enterprise by Chinese Government.
4-Up to 85% of energy used to heat water comes from fresh air.
7-Quiet and high performace with brand named rotary and scroll compressors.
8-Can be used at temperatures from -15℃ to 43℃
9-Large surface area evaporator-Utilizing maximum air flow to pre-heat the refrigerant gas,therefore contributing to efficiency.
10-Manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
Heat Pump Exploded view
Safety Protecting System
(1)High and low pressure protection
(3)High temperature protection
(7)Lack of phase
(8)Separation of water and electricity
Components and Suppliers
Guangteng advanced heat pump and inverter technologies deliver optimum energy efficiency.
Guangteng’s lineup of residential- and commercial-use heat pump systems fully meet hot water needs for suitable temperature and amount.
Unique designs, including inverter-driven compressors and natural convection heat distribution, ensure quiet operation of Guangteng indoor and outdoor units.
Integrated Heating and Hot Water
Installation space and costs are greatly reduced with one integrated system for heating and hot water supply.
Know More About Air Source Heat Pump:
1. How does air source heat pump work?
Air source heat pumps are able to produce more energy than they consume.Although it needs electricity,in order to drive the device to transfer heat. So it can save much energy consumption than gas heater, electric heater and fuel boiler, heat pump water heater can produce up to four times more energy than they use during operation.The heat pump is made up of 4 main components that carry out this refrigeration cycle to produce the energy to heat your home and hot water.
(1) Energy from the outside air is transferred to the liquid refrigerant that is circulated through the evaporator. As the refrigerant is much cooler than the air, heat is transferred from the air to the refrigerant causing the refrigerant to change state from liquid to gas.
(2) The heated refrigerant gas is then compressed by the electrically driven compressor, which reduces its volume but increases its temperature significantly.
(3) The compressed hot gas is now drawn into the heat exchanger (condenser) where it is surrounded by the water from the property’s heating system. As the gas is much hotter than the water, the gas gives up its heat to the water and condenses back into liquid form, but still at a high pressure.
(4)The cooler liquid refrigerant then passes through an expansion valve which reduces the pressure. The liquid refrigerant is now able to absorb heat from the external air, allowing the cycle to begin again.
2. Energy consumption comparison
3. Is an air source heat pump suitable for me?
To tell if an air source heat pump is right for you, there are a few key questions to consider:
(1) Do you have somewhere to put it?
You'll need a place outside your home where a unit can be fitted to a wall or placed on the ground. It will need plenty of space around it to get a good flow of air. A sunny wall is ideal.
(2) Is your home well insulated?
Since air source heat pumps work best when producing heat at a lower temperature than traditional boilers, it's essential that your home is insulated and draught-proofed well for the heating system to be effective.
(3) What fuel will you be replacing?
The system will pay for itself much more quickly if it's replacing an electricity or coal heating system. Heat pumps may not be the best option for homes using mains gas.
(4) What type of heating system will you use?
Air source heat pumps can perform better with underfloor heating systems or warm air heating than with radiator-based systems because of the lower water temperatures required.
(5) Is the system intended for a new development?
Combining the installation with other building work can reduce the cost of installing the system.
Heating at air temperature 7/6℃ , water temperature 30/35 ℃
Heating at air temperature 2/1℃ , water temperature 30/35 ℃
Heating at air temperature 7/6℃ , water temperature 40/45 ℃